Connor and I got to spend a week in Kaysville with Katrina and Baby Cassidy. I am so impressed because Katrina is an amazing mom. She loves to always be with Cassidy. She never "needs a break" by having someone else hold Cassidy, she genuinely always wants to be holding and playing with Cassidy. All of Cassidy's toys are developmental toys, and they are so fun. Her books are all to help Cassidy learn. I'm pretty sure Connor has gotten smarter just by playing with them. She feeds her family such healthy food with healthy portion sizes and proportions (amount of meat vs carbs vs veggies etc...). She takes Cassidy swimming, to the park and on bike rides. She decided to get rid of her data plan because she didn't want to be distracted with by technology.
I decided to write this post so that I can remind myself of all the wonderful things she does.
No comments:
Post a Comment