And It was weird!
I drempt that we had a little girl and we decided to name her Elizabeth Kerri Freeman. But we had to consult my friend Melanie about how to spell her name because we wanted to spell it kerri, but melanie has a sister named carrie, and we didn't want her to be sad if we spelled it differentlly, and we wanted to make sure that it was ok with melanie that we use the name kerri.
Then we were taking family pictures and for some reason, in my dream my friend Brittney had to be in our family pictures with her little baby... even though she doesn't have a baby... she's engaged right now. But her husband (to- be) wasn't part of our family pictures. Just Brittney... and her baby (that doesn't really exist).
Oh, and our baby was the cutest little girl in the world! she grew at a very fast rate (like renessme from twilight). We named her when she was a baby, then all of the sudden she was like 2 years old. The dream then went on for a while, but nothing else had to do with any of my friends.
Then today I went to the mall, and suddenlly, while I was walking around I realized that my friend Kerri's middle name is Elizabeth, so we had just taken her name and switched it around!
Man. it was a crazy dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment