.

.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Family and School

My family came down to BYU with Daniel's roommate Peter and his mom Mary. We got to spend some time with everyone and it was so great! I love being with my family, and I love having my brother here at college. I've already seen him twice since my family went back to Washington. Here are some fun family pictures of my wonderful family :)
School started today. I started class at 8 am which is the earliest morning, but it was so nice to be done with classes by 11. I have a few friends in my classes, and am really excited. Daniel started classes at 10 and finished at 1. I spent the time between 11 and 1 visiting my brother before his class started :) and doing homework. Daniel and I both work at 6 tonight. Yay first day of school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment